Thursday, September 2, 2010

"She get it from her momma"

Yesterday, I talked about how I make sure my kids are dressed appropriately and looking decent instead of looking like somebody has thrown them away.  Today, I want to talk to the parents.  This morning, during my planning period, I witnessed a mother that was dressed inappropriately.  I didn't want to stare but it was like a train wreck that I just couldn't turn away from.  Parents, when you go to your child's school please make sure you follow the dress code.  I'm sure there's like a dress code for parents out there somewhere.  Your club dress is never ok to wear to your child's school.  EVER.  Dads you're not exempt from this too.  Your pants should be pulled up and you should look like somebody.  Wife beaters, gym shorts, and socks with sandals are unacceptable, unless you want the teachers and other kids to have a poor impression of you.  If that's the case then just keep doing what you do. 

Tonight we had our 3rd game and the Pirates spanked our booties.  I don't know where my girls were because we just didn't play to the best of our ability.  They basically let three girls beat them.  It was rather disappointing because they just didn't play as well as I know they can.  Hopefully they'll have shaken off whatever it was that had them all discombobulated and we can win Saturday.

My seventh period class was a little too crunk today.  Somebody went the the assistant principal saying that we were too loud and that I needed some help.  He came over asking if I was ok because the class was too loud.  I was fine.  We were playing Parts of Speech Bingo and they were excited.  Who knew learning could be so fun!

Pep rally tomorrow...  Send up those prayers!  LOL

www.adoptaclassroom.org  Search Kristin Griffin and donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment