Thursday, February 17, 2011

Full Moon

Full moon + warm weather = A school full of exhausted, stressed teachers.  So much happened today that I'll be up all night trying to blog about it.  I've already cried once and stopped tears twice so I think it's just best to go to bed.  Here's a brief overview:
  1. A kid that I had been working with and encouraging had a bad mental breakdown and is now in a facility.  That has been heavy on me today.
  2. Two more of my kids are moving this weekend due to an unstable home life.
  3. Pregnant kids. 'Nuff said.
  4. Several angry kids
  5. Lots of shouting and profanity
  6. Kids left their common sense at home
  7. SPED kids didn't take their medication today
  8. Several cellphones going off at the wrong time
  9. Angry mommas
  10. Kid's mother passed away
So yeah, I'm drained emotionally and physically.  This is the type of day that makes me want to come home, black out the windows, get in bed and pull the covers over my head and hide.  Tomorrow is Friday.  I hope it's kinder than Thursday. 

If you haven't already told me who you are and where you're from please do so.  I want to see where y'all are from.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. K-Boo. I am sorry it's been one of those days. I will be thinking about you for sure and lifting you up.

    ReplyDelete